It seems there is a bug in the latest version of GCE which prevents people from saving patterns and entering knit mode (thanks Cole!). I will fix that as soon as possible. In the meantime just having the free version installed (alongside GCE) should make GCE behave properly again.
My apologies for any inconveniences.
New version! Improvements:
- Axes. They can show stitches/rows or a freely adjustable measure (like inch or cm). Also they look really nice .
- Key navigation. Drawing a pattern should not require any touch interaction anymore (still possible of course). This should help on small screens.
- The current position in knit mode is now (finally) saved together with the pattern.
- Some small ui cleanups.
A note – 1.4 had a serious bug (shouldn’t upload any releases at 3am anymore…) therefore I immediately pulled it again. Those who already downloaded it should upgrade to 1.4.1.
A small bug fix release of LittleKnitter (GCE and free). Fixes crashes (and subsequent corruption of database) on Save As and finally makes scrolling work properly.
I just published the next version of LittleKnitter (1.2).
In this version:
- Complete UI redesign. The screen now looks a lot less cluttered and there is more space for the pattern area. This version should now also work on screens with a smaller resolution.
- Orientation change and focus loss should NOT erase the pattern anymore .
Next up is file load, save and export…