New version! Improvements:
- Axes. They can show stitches/rows or a freely adjustable measure (like inch or cm). Also they look really nice .
- Key navigation. Drawing a pattern should not require any touch interaction anymore (still possible of course). This should help on small screens.
- The current position in knit mode is now (finally) saved together with the pattern.
- Some small ui cleanups.
A note – 1.4 had a serious bug (shouldn’t upload any releases at 3am anymore…) therefore I immediately pulled it again. Those who already downloaded it should upgrade to 1.4.1.
LittleKnitter 1.3 is now available for download. Lots of changes:
- This version finally supports loading and saving of patterns.
- In knit mode direction (up/down, left/right) can be adjusted.
- There is now a help screen.
The second big change is that people can now support development of LittleKnitter by buying LittleKnitter GCE (good conscience edition ). I see this more as a voluntary contribution than a payment, therefore there will still be a free version (albeit with an annoying nag screen on startup) with roughly the same features as the paid version (although I probably will push out bug fixes more frequently in GCE).